This extension is a port of the MOD for phpBB 3.0.x.
- Password strength is indicated visually. The password field will change colors as the user types in a password, displaying red for weak passwords through green for strong passwords.
- Below the password field a text indicator will also appear describing the password strength as 'Very Weak', 'Weak', 'Good', 'Strong' and 'Very Strong'.
- Password Strength is active on new user registration, and in the UCP and ACP areas where you can change existing passwords to new passwords.
- Password strength is graded by finding the following criteria in a password:
- Contains a minimum of 6 characters
- Contains mixed case letters
- Contains numbers
- Contains special characters
- Password exceeds 12 characters
Download: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... _strength/
Demo: Simple demonstration